Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
VideoRay Explorer ROV for sale
cdennyb
#1 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2009 7:10:56 AM(UTC)

Hi there everyone, although only my second post, I appreciate everyones' patience. You can see my sidescan unit posted here for sale under the sidescan topics if you're interested. In addition to the sidescan unit, this ROV is up for sale as well. Closing the business down now and completed the project so everything goes.

I've personally had it in operation for about the past 3 years, it has 300 feet of umbilical cord.
I changed out the orignal CCD camera for a new one in June 2009.
Never flooded, always functionally ready to work. I made a couple of modifications to the GFI unit, making it built-in to the control unit cover instead of a corded model the factory puts on them.

I have a small generator as well for sale with the unit to make it totally portable when power is not available via 12 vdc batteries. I also have a SONY DVD recorder to do real-time video capture and production. Sun shield for the control LCD monitor as well. Spare parts like o-rings, stainless hardware, light bulbs, props, tools, etc.

Currently I have the 60mm props on it. It has the late model Explorer bulb covers and this has been a very reliable unit.

Asking $6,500.00 plus shipping of your choice. Local pickup is very welcome and will insure safe transfer of the unit to your possession. No damage from shipping...
INSURANCE MANDATORY IF SHIPPED.

I have many pictures, to email you etc. and if you want to personally come by and see it in the water to insure complete funcationality before final purchase, I will be happy to accomodate you.
Guarenteed to NOT be D.O.A.

cdennyb@hotmail.com

www.DeepVisionsLLC.com

Inspections of potable water tanks using a VideoRay ROV. Serving Northern California, Oregon, Nevada.
cdennyb
#2 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2010 7:56:21 AM(UTC)

The ROV is currently back in operation as a last minute job for a salvage operation was presented to me and I couldn't pass it up.
It will again be available in June 2010 if things go as planned. Thanks for considering and keep my email in your address book for future contact.
thanks

www.DeepVisionsLLC.com
www.DeepVisionsLLC.com

Inspections of potable water tanks using a VideoRay ROV. Serving Northern California, Oregon, Nevada.
cdennyb
#3 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2011 7:30:36 PM(UTC)

The ROV is sold.
www.DeepVisionsLLC.com

elandwaterskier
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2023 3:19:21 AM(UTC)

The ROV has been sold.
geometry dash scratch