Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
IMAGINex SIDESCAN SONAR FOR SALE
cdennyb
#1 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2009 6:10:40 AM(UTC)

Sorry about posting this ad for our sonar in the first post. Hello everyone. Although you don't know me yet, I am confident you will find me interesting at the very least. www.DeepVisionsLLC.com is my ROV inspection business and during a side job I took on the need arose to use sidescan sonar to effectively do the work in a timely manner so I bought a unit and used it about 7 months in a Northern California lake to assist in pinpointing many historical targets which I later on (thru analysis of the scans) sent my VideoRay ROV down to investigate. Upon finding a worthy location, myself and two other divers (using trimix and nitrox) dove the site in a human effort to locate the items. Now that the job is done, the bills paid and everyone is safe, it's time to de-mob and this unit is for sale.

This is a IMAGINEX sportscan single frequency sidescan sonar unit. (The red one)

Perfect condition, very few if any scratches on the outer casing, no damage to any electrical portion at all and I have the software as well to run this on your laptop. (Although you can download it from the mfg site as well, it's nice to have it on CD when out in the 'sticks' without net reception!)

I used a simple Compaq laptop and was able to store tons of data for real time viewing and later analysis.

You can go to the mfg website and check out the specs, etc. www.imagenex.com/products/Sportscan/sportscan.html

I'm asking $4,750.00 plus shipping of your choice... UPS, USPS, FEDEX, whatever you want to pay for.
I will be posting it on e-bay next week (11-05-09 thru 11-12-09) if no-one here is interested first.
INSURANCE IS MANDATORY FOR SHIPPING.

This unit is contained in a very secure (and expensive) foam padded Pelican case in very good to excellent condition.

I guarentee this to be fully functional and NOT D.O.A.

The unit is located in Northern Calif.
contact me directly if you need to.
cdennyb@hotmail.com or use the message board contact function.

Thank you admins. for allowing this post.

dennis

www.DeepVisionsLLC.com

Inspections of potable water tanks using a VideoRay ROV. Serving Northern California, Oregon, Nevada.
cdennyb
#2 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2010 7:54:44 AM(UTC)

sonar is sold....
www.DeepVisionsLLC.com

Inspections of potable water tanks using a VideoRay ROV. Serving Northern California, Oregon, Nevada.