Harvey J Kendall
In Button Bay on the south east side of Wolfe Island
~ GPS Shipwreck Location ~
Latitude: 44° 8' 43.7388" N Longitude: -76° 22' 11.3988" W
The Harvey J Kendall was built at Marine City, Michigan in 1892. Originally built as a team barge she was converted in 1917 to a self loading bulk freighter. In 1932 the Kendall was abandoned.